Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] stephen.maye@student.dit.ie is offline

Default yamaha psr

On Jan 23, 12:39*pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
Given that the overvoltage was nearly four times the rated voltage, there's
a good chance virtually "everything" in the unit is blown. By all means have
a tech look at it, but I wouldn't be optimistic.

unfortunately I cant find a tech to have a look...im in the process of
finding a service manual to hopefully troubleshoot and come across a
protection unit or something like that..but "virtually everything"
doesnt sound enticing!..
only got the thing at christmas,2nd hand with no dc input...should
have checked before i plugged in that 45v mother..
gonna keep on lookin-

thanks for your time Will