Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default kitchen floor: ceramic tiles or laminate tile effect

benpost wrote:
thanks NP, got the PVA (focus is a lot dearer than wickes??)

also got self levelling stuff from unibond.

will pva today. what sort of trowel do i need for the self
levelling? i saw pointing trowels but they didnt look right?

don't ask me. I used a plaster float, and took hours, and it still
wasn't level :-)

I am the worlds worst plaaterer. My method is to slap it all on and then
treat like car body repair, and get the finish with a sander :-)

But you don't neeed accuracy here. The tile cement will do that last
couple of mm.