Gunner

Default New Chinese mill vs old high quality mill

On Sun, 4 Jul 2004 08:51:43 -0400, "Wayne" makowicki wrote:

The pricing on Bridgeport's vary greatly with location. I could find a VERY
good Bridgeport for $3000 it might take a few but they are out there. I some
locations that might not be possible.

Hell yes. In California, you can get a nice one for $2500 WITH a DRO.

Though again..the trend is slowly reversing as industry starts
cranking up again after the recession.

Ebay was the first hard evidence that the economy was finally turning
as I watched the prices of DV-59s start to rise again.

Hummm I wonder if I should write a paper titled "Manufacturing in
America and the DV59 Index"

Gunner sitting inside for a few, and avoiding the 104 F temp @40%
humidity...brack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell