Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

Default Bruel & Kjaer 2107 Frequency Analyzer

In article ,
Chris Morriss wrote:
It's combined oscillator and selective-level-meter. As Don said, it's
only of historic interest now, but like most early B&K kit, the build
quality is superb.

You say only of historic interest but it might be easier to use on the
bench than setting up a PC there.

I find my Ferrograph very useful for all number of things - after all it
was used for audio setting up and measurement in the '80s and those
standards are still good enough for many things today. Not lab standard
measurement for sure, but day to day stuff. And it's built like a tank -
unlike a PC sound card. I'd say the same applies to the B&K.

--
*What was the best thing before sliced bread?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.