Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default Heating a Conservatory

Mark wrote:
Conservatory heater:
I was thinking along the lines of a gas wall heater such as a
Drugasar (only name I know for these heaters).

I've no experience of them. Would they go on a wall that is 600mm
high?

I suspect depends upon location and intended use. I have a south facing
aspect on a 25yo brick built house where I'm thinking of a 4x5m dwarf brick
wall and uPVC D/G. I could extend and drill through my gas heated CH at the
time of construction ( the boiler has the capacity) and I shall be putting
in a power supply for standard lighting/ TV/ light power use. At present I
am favouring not extending the CH and just relying upon an electric fan
heater for when we will occupy the space.