Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
[email protected] strikerspam@iinet.com is offline

Default New Wood Working

Not only Grizzley has guitar kits, also Stewart Macdonald
www.stewmac.com and Martin Guitar http://www.martinguitar.com/

I have built one guitar kit from Martin. During that construction I
did a lot of research. And I found a site of an amateur luthier who
posted a list of her tools.

http://pweb.jps.net/~kmatsu/htmlpages/toolslist.html

On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 08:31:46 -0600, "SpaceAceF"
wrote:

I recently retired from the military and my wife has agreed to building me a workshop and some nice woodworking tools. I really want to build a playable guitar. I know there are plenty of plans out there but can anyone suggest a floor plan for the shop and the most important tools I need get first.

Thanks
Lonnie