Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default New Wood Working

SpaceAceF wrote:
I recently retired from the military and my wife has agreed to building me a workshop and some nice woodworking tools. I really want to build a playable guitar. I know there are plenty of plans out there but can anyone suggest a floor plan for the shop and the most important tools I need get first.

Here's one place for starter guitar kits:

http://grizzly.com/products/searchresults.aspx?q=guitar

Not sure what tools you might need, although the tool investment for
these kits should be minimal as I wold think hand tools should be all
that is required.

AS far as shop layout is concerned, google "shop layout".. Here's one
site that will come up:

http://www.woodnet.net/tips/general-...g-shop-layout/

Good luck with a new hobby, and the wife is a keeper :-)