Posted to sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair,rec.audio.tech,rec.audio.tubes

Default Bruel & Kjaer 2107 Frequency Analyzer

In article ,
John Byrns wrote:
I'm not sure of what use what the oscillator by itself would be, which
is what the auction appears to be for?

I don't know this actual equipment, and the pic isn't high enough res. to
tell, but it looks like a combined oscillator and audio level measuring
meter - rather like the Ferrograph test set that we lesser mortals got to
play with. Which I still use for many things - despite modern devices
being smaller and more accurate. At least it doesn't have a keyboard or
mouse. ;-)

--
*Remember not to forget that which you do not need to know.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.