Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] bslusse@gmail.com is offline

Default Hardwood flooring question

When I purchase my new house 4 years ago it had 3/8" engineered
hardwood floors in the foyer and kitchen/breakfast room, this winter
we decided to put down the same product in the family room which tied
the two rooms together. The problem is that once I got the floor down
and cleaned up i discovered that the color is the same but the gloss/
shine level is not the same. I called Bruce and they informed me that
the urethane level in the prefinished product might have changed over
the passed 5 years. Is there any product I can put down on an
engineered hardwood floor to raise the gloss/shine level? Thanks for
the help.