Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Unfortunate Attempt To Remove A Dent - What Now?

On Jan 22, 2:43*am, "
wrote:

If you are worried about someone seeing it and commenting, don't. *It
is probable that no one will see it if you leave it (except you). *And
of course.you could always do the professional thing (ahem...) and
blame it on today's crappy materials. *Damn those vendors!

1) "Of course it has a somewhat random surface, after all, wood is
very organic and always alive in it's beauty."

2) "A handcrafted top will never look like it was machine made. If I
wanted that look, I would have used laminated particle board."

3) "Did you know that all the windshields on Ferarri TestaRossas are a
little bit different?" "It's because they're hand-made and each one is
fitted custom."

4) "Each of the 11 Sunflower paintings by Van Gogh is different. Of
course he could have silk-screened a batch of them..."

5) "This is referred to by the artisans as 'character'."

6) "It's the equivalent of a crop circle. We don't talk about those
much."