Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Artemus Artemus is offline

Default Comcast

"Han" wrote in...

May not be universally available, but I like Verizon's triple play here in
NJ (~95/mo + STBs and fees, taxes) for phone, TV and 20/5 Mbps internet.
Service is something you don't want to need in general. With Verizon it is
hit or miss, billing sucks.

I'm considering their triple play here in Oregon ($105 +,+,+,+,+) but I
can't seem to get an answer out of them to some simple questions:
Who is the newsgroup provider?
Is there any bandwidth limit on NG downloads per month?
If yes, what is the limit?
Where can I go to find out what NG's are available?

Since some of you already have FIOS maybe you can answer these?
Art