Gunner

Default Gunner's medical bills

On 3 Jul 2004 13:40:01 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

I missed the part where the constitution says that a zygote
is a person. By all means point that out to me.

Will a zygote, when allowed to naturally grow, become an adult?

That's my trick ear there, Gunner. I think you gave me
a cite about teh constitution, maybe the bill of rights.
It was for the exact section that says when a fertilized
egg becomes a person. I must have missed it.

Could you please repeat it for me?

Thanks.

A baby is a person, A child is a person. A teen ager is a person. A
young adult is a person. A middle aged fellow with a Harley is a
person. A seasoned citizen is a person. An oldster is a person. A old
person..is a person.

What do the above all have in common with a human zygote? They are
all the same person in different stages of its life cycle.

Where is that person mentioned in the Constitution? See the
term..We, The People....(singular, one of, each, Mark 1, Mod 0)

Gunner

please reply to:

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell