Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default What's in a name. Musing about eponyms vs descriptives. (warninglong)

On Jan 20, 1:58*pm, (Arch) wrote:

Snip

Not a whole lot of you here on rcw will agree with me, but ranting
clears the sinuses and lowers the blood pressure of practicing as well
as closet COC's. *

Hey... I agree with that one. No reason to bitch somehwere where no
one understands what you are talking about. Nice to get a little
moral support here, even if it is just a little. I'll take it!

How many of you guys besides Robert & me know what a
"Nailshooter's Clique" is? (Small Clubby Group of Gray Haired Know It
Alls) *Hope I haven't misquoted Robert. If so don't quote me. *

OK... now that's pretty damn funny. I am still snickering while I am
typing this.

Odd, too that you would pick that exact scenario, Arch. I have been
strongly encouraged to attend a club meeting as they have run off most
of the folks that used to go. The problem for me is I don't know who
left and who stayed, so the only way to find out is to attend.

Rest assured if I make it this Thursday I will be thinking of you,
sir, while eyeing the current members.

.......still snickering.....

Robert