Posted to rec.woodworking
lerameur lerameur is offline

Default plywood or presswood

On Jan 21, 4:23 pm, "LLBrown" wrote:
just want to know whch one to use, plywood will work in time? making
cracks on the board?
ken

Ken,
I think everyone is confused. Do you mean "plywood will work" or
"plywood will warp" in time?

LLB

My friend said that plywood will not work because it will bend and
twist with time, thus causing crack on the board I will take a picture
of the unfinish board tonight. I agree with press wood will not be
good if it has water on it, then again, I dont need to use the board
as a raft, It will be setting on 6 or eight legs on the counter, so
away from water... I think, unless I am forgetting something

ken