Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Shop Cat Gone :( - Wolfgang_small.jpg (1/1) - Coco_small.jpg (0/1)

We used to have more but realized we had too many for our little home,
so we decided two was the best limit (one per person). We still have
our dog, Coco .. 7.8lbs of lean, mean piranha attitude .. only when
the doorbell goes off!
`Casper

*See attached photo of Coco as a pup.

We get all of our animals at Petsmart too !The shelter has them down
there every weekend.

You are going to have to find a new apprentice. Who else is going to bat
the stuff back out that you dropped and rolled under the workbench, and
just can't reach ?

I have a half Blue Heeler/ half Bassett and she has been overseeing my
shop for almost 14 years.
But alas, she and I are both growing older.

We spend a lot of time soaking up the sunshine that comes in through the
shop door. Occassionally interupted with some great idea for a project
that takes a lot longer than it should.
everett