Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Fuel flow meter for cars .. ?

I bought my 1914 Ford T Model Runabout Roadster car (which I still have
right here) from a guy in Sioux Falls,South Dakota in November 1971.He
and his wife were moving to Minneapolis and they couldn't take the car
with them.The next morning I rented a U Haul Ford truck and the guy
helped me put my car in the U Haul truck.I drove from Sioux Falls to
Jackson non stop except to have to stop for gas for the U Haul truck.

In the last few years, I have seen five cars abondoned on the street I
live on because the cars had fuel injection, or some other kinds of new
fangeled gadgets on them.One and to barrel carburetors on cars beat
throttle body/fuel injection every time.Easy and cheap for the average
shade tree mechanic to keep them running.Try that with with your fancy
throttle bodies/fuel injection vehicles.
cuhulin