Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default plywood or presswood

lerameur wrote in
:

remove 4 'T's at the end or the first and fifth line so as to make it
a rectangle. But i see it ok in the reply windows, not sure why it is
not the same way in view mode. It is a top view of the board where the
plywood fits on the small 't' making the board 2 inch thick
everywhere.
He said that plywood can twist in time and press wood wont. Is this
sounded?

You need to use a fixed width font for your reply window when doing
drawings like this. My newsreader shows you're off by more than 4 T's.
Most people use Courier as their fixed width font.

If you're using a font such as Times New Roman, the spaces between the
characters will be compressed, which, while easier to read isn't good for
ASCII art.

Oh, btw, my rule of thumb is to use plywood for anything that stands a
chance of getting really wet. Good luck getting most other composite
boards flat again.

Puckdropper
marching band.