Posted to alt.home.repair
Charles Pisano Charles Pisano is offline

Default My pipes froze and now did break, water all over the place...

I agree with the guy who said this was a troll.. You guys always fall
for these things.

This guy bought a home with winter damaged pipes but knows nothing about
the house..?

He had the pipes repaired but never entered into a conversation about
how it happened or how to keep it from happening again..?

He owns a home but doesn't know how to shut off the water, gas or
electric..?

Come on...?

You guys love the posts from the ones that give the 'apperance' of
cluelessness..
CP