Gunner

Default Gunner's medical bills

On 3 Jul 2004 10:38:58 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Thats not pathogenisis in a single gender. Thats called ****ing.

You mean "pa*r*thenogenisis." Pathogens are disease causing
organisms. Well, OK. A toddler in daycare is indeed a disease
causing organism. Anyone who has a kid in pre-school understands
this the hard way.

Indeed G

****ing is is quite a natural way for the the species to reproduce.
That's how folks are wired. Pretending that it it just won't happen
because some 'important person' gives the magic incantation of
"just say no" is the height of idiocy.

Jim

Of course, and I indicated that abstinence is not particularly viable
in this society. But murdering your children is also not particularly
desirable.

Gunner

please reply to:

That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's
cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays
there.
- George Orwell