Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Comcast

B a r r y wrote:

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 10:34:42 -0600, "Kate"
wrote:

We live in middle Tennessee.
EVERY time it rains heavily, with thunder and lightening and lots of
water, we lose our signal for a moment or so. Sometimes it lasts for for a
few minutes.
I kinda think "so what" It's just TV.
We've gotten so that we use it as a kind of forcasting device. When a big
one is about to hit the screen pixelates and we know we're about to get
hit with a deluge of water.

What do you folks have for signal strengths in good weather?

Mine is in the high 80's.