Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Comcast

George wrote:

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
Oscar Garcia wrote:

Well it likes Comcast will be getting rid of DIY and FineLiving here in
the
Houston area at the end of the month. Bummer! -Oscar

Take a look at DirecTV or the other satellite vendor. Generally cheaper
than cable, more channels, and better service.

Except when it rains, and only if you have DSL for your bandwidth
alternative.

I have very rarely had trouble with rain (yeah, I know, I live in the
desert, but even when living in Dallas); it has to be a very heavy rain.
.... yes, one needs another broadband solution, but they do exist. Just
depends upon how badly you want to be rid of the likes of Comcast.