Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default 2008 Pres

clifto wrote:

HeyBub wrote:

CJT wrote:

Surely you jest. "Small time break-in??"

Well, it was. Two guys break into an office to copy (not steal) information.
Just a prank.

And how does consensual sex with an adult constitute a "high crime?"

"Thou shalt not commit adultry!"

They don't get any higher than that.

Not to point out his straw man or anything, but I didn't have a problem with
Clinton getting blowjobs. I had a problem with him doing it on company time
on company premises and then lying about it under oath.

More likely you were just jealous.