Posted to alt.home.repair
CJT CJT is offline

Default 2008 Pres

clifto wrote:

CJT wrote:

clifto wrote:

CJT wrote:

clifto wrote:
snip

Huckabee is a pro-life tax-and-spend Democrat in Republican Party clothing.

If you can be honest for a moment, you will realize that the "tax and
spend" stereotype has not fit the Democrats in a long time (if it ever
did) and that it in fact better fits the Republicans (although they
often modify it slightly to "borrow and spend").

Just look at the party affiliation of the person who is responsible for
the recent doubling of the national debt.

Which of the 535 people do you mean?

the one in the White House -- you know, the one who proposes, and signs,
the budget

Ah, the one with no authority to spend money.

The one who managed to lie us into a trillion dollar war in Iraq.