Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.,rural,alt.energy.homepower
Terry Terry is offline

Default Lost Electricity -2

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 15:57:22 -0500, Neon John wrote:

That pretty much leaves the storm itself and post-storm activities. We're back to
the storm recovery usage that you're fighting so hard not to acknowledge.

Great post.

I have not been able to get a Google hit on a good explanation of
"storm recovery usage." Maybe you could enlighten me.

One example of how your usage can go up after a storm would be backed
up dirty clothes. Another would be to have to reheat your house and
hot water. I guess you do need to heat hot water.

I can't see how any of this would cause your monthly bill to be any
larger.