Posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] vjp2.at@at.BioStrategist.dot.dot.com is offline

Default Soldering eyeglass Frames

Many thanks for excellent replies. My plan is to try to get stainless
solder and then try a jeweler. THere is a place on Queens Blvd which
says "watch repair & shoe repair"

If I get sep read/walk glasses, Zenni is as low as $9. I got the
eyeglasses which broke in 2003 for $30 and that "factory outlet" now
costs $40. They must be cast iron because they hurt and I tried to
bend them in church when they broke. I used to be good at bending. I
really don't care if the temple looks different.

- = -
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/vjp2/vasos.htm
[Urb sprawl confounds terror] [Remorse begets zeal] [Windows is for Bimbos]