Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Pinewood Derby

"Nova" wrote in message
news:5ORkj.7479$4b6.3054@trndny08...
Leon wrote:
"Twayne" wrote in message
If you think "plonk" is a threat, you're as wrong as you are stupid for
using it. I could not care less whether you read my posts of not - you
are irrelevant. If you're not smart enough to look at a post and decide
it's not worth reading for you, then you probably also read spams
regularly. You will be one of the reasons servers decide to drop the
group because of the excess traffic spams and readers such as yourself
create by reading them.

Plonk is not a threat by any means. Simply a warning that if you ever
want to get an answer to a question that you may post, you need to be
seen.

I'd hope the "plonk" would act as a reminder to stop feeding the trolls so
that those that have kill-filed the twerps do have to see their quoted
message in replies from valued users of the group.

I know, I know.....