Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Pinewood Derby

"Twayne" wrote in message
news:NcQkj.21519$8A4.11570@trnddc02...

One thing it has shown is the number of people who read spams. It's high
in this group. That's a bad sign. There is absolutely nothing in any
spam that bears reading unless the reader is planning to use information
it may contain based on the source code of the spam. Only suckers and
desparate people read spam seriously and they are the ones who provide the
spammer wtih his paycheck. Just reading spam for the sake of reading it
is just plain stupid. But it seems to be done very often in this group.

Just as you do personally, you don't really know if people in this group are
reading the spam or clicking on as you are doing.

May I suggest that you either contribute or do us all a favor and go
away. I will give you the benefit of the doubt a little bit longer
and then for me you will disappear if you are of no value to the
group.

If you think "plonk" is a threat, you're as wrong as you are stupid for
using it. I could not care less whether you read my posts of not - you
are irrelevant. If you're not smart enough to look at a post and decide
it's not worth reading for you, then you probably also read spams
regularly. You will be one of the reasons servers decide to drop the
group because of the excess traffic spams and readers such as yourself
create by reading them.

Plonk is not a threat by any means. Simply a warning that if you ever want
to get an answer to a question that you may post, you need to be seen.

The rest of what you have to say is a load.

If you are indeed sincere, use a new post and apologize to the group
and try to fit in.

No, I won't use a new post as my current first two posts were on target
and meaningful. Since then I have entertained myself by simply responding
in kind to those who bothered to read spam and were upset to see someone
has the guts to do something about it. You're the kind who will sit
around and wait for things like the Can-Spam Act to fix everything for
you; 'snot gonna happen. Had you not read the spams, you would have had
no hint of anything that was in the thread. But you did click, didn't
you? That was not only senseless to do, but stupid also.

So I take it that Spam is a large source of your entertainment. With out
Spam you would have little to say or do.

It's been in interesting social sciences demo here watching the opinions
of those who read spam and the silence from those who know better and at
least don't admit it, or actually never bothered to click on anything that
looks like spam.

I probably should apologize for "using" the group as I did/am, but from
the lack of displayed intelligence I see, it's not worth the effort and
would be on no value. Not being a follower, I will post anywhere I please
and here at least the knowledge that some of the group of spammers and
mongers won't be assessing respnses with the stupid misinformation they've
presented over the last about 5 months here. Newsgroups get a reputation
for accepting spam without consequence, and this group now has that
reputation. It's precisely why I chose this group to post some of my
reports in.

Please spare us all and post your "reports" else where.