Posted to uk.d-i-y
Dave Liquorice Dave Liquorice is offline

Default Completely & Utterly OT; Handyman charges

On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 21:30:17 -0000, Clive George wrote:

It's 80K on my machine. Ah, no, it's 80K on the main page, vis 0.5M on
the "www" one.

80k is still a bit excessive for fairly small and simple image. It also
still suffers the browser rescaling jaggies as the image is still 1560 x
748 pixels...

Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro will do the resizing or any number of other
probably freeware utilities out there. I'll see if I can demunge Dave's
address and send him my rescaled 14kb version.

On the charges look OK to me. Table is "complicated" for what is
essentially saying £20/hr after the first hour with a £10 discount for an
8 hour pre-booked day.

Why is there a back tick after the £125?

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail