Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Comcast

"B a r r y" wrote

Except when it rains,

In 11 years of DirecTV, I've lost the signal far less than when I had
cable. I can remember two weather related DTV issues:

Listening to an "expert" radio show about TV reception in general, and ATSC
in particular, I was surprised to hear that the 2nd best of all possible
worlds for picture quality was DirectTV ... the first was the old fashion
antenna, and TW/Comcast cable was last on the list.

It could be that, and $3.95, will get a cup of mocha at Starbucks, but it
sure sounded good. Then again, since it wasn't on the Internet, it couldn't
possibly be right, eh?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/14/07