Posted to alt.home.repair
J.Lef J.Lef is offline

Default ? on rewiring lamp.

So much thanks to all you knowledgable folks. Just to conclude, in a
the wires.
It turns out the bulb, really needs to be screwed in real
tight(tighter then normal) for the 3 way to function.
The one was functions under normal(tightness) but the 3 was needed
really to be set tightly in to function.
I supposes when moving lamps to put the line switch in, the bulbs
might have not been set in very tightly, and loosesend just a bit(maybee a
quarter turn), and that was the problem.
A lot of extra work for nothing. LOL

Thanks and much regards