Posted to uk.d-i-y
robgraham robgraham is offline

Default Heating a Conservatory

On 20 Jan, 15:56, "Mark" wrote:
"geraldthehamster" wrote in message

... On 20 Jan, 10:11, "Mark" wrote:
Conservatory heater:
I was thinking along the lines of a gas wall heater such as a Drugasar
(only
name I know for these heaters).

I've no experience of them. Would they go on a wall that is 600mm high?

mark

Is there any reason (apart from the usual pettifogging one) why you
can't drill a couple of holes and fit a radiator?

It would be difficult to run an extra radiator and also the the conservatory
will be about 18 ft by 12 ft so would lose a lot of wall space by putting in
one or maybe two big rads.

mark

What are the pro's and con's of electric U/F heating ? This would
seem to be an ideal approach on a new build situation. I've got a
conservatory on the drawing board - bit smaller than this one and
obviously this thread is of interest.

Rob