Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mike Mike is offline

Default Creative thinking please - Need an odd item

In article ,
"Steve Walker" wrote:

Damned
thing staggers home after 3-4 days with half it's fur left and limbs hanging
off, but then seems keen to go out and do it again as soon as the bandages
are off....

Tell me about it. I have the same problem with the wife.

Three suggestions:

1. Your local shop-fitters.

2. Your local plastics warehouse. If you've never been to one, you'd
be surprised what weird **** they keep in stock. They also usually have
a scraps bin that they're happy for you to plunder so, for the quantity
you need, you might get something free that you can adapt.

3. MFI or Ikea. Scrounge around the bargain corner - there might be
bits and pieces kicking around. Do Ikea have spares at customer
services? Ask at MFI. There might just be a bit kicking round from an
ex-display.