Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,alt.energy.homepower
Steve IA[_2_] Steve IA[_2_] is offline

Default Lost Electricity -2

CJT wrote

I agree with the other contributors to the thread who suggest a
difference in weather is the most likely candidate.

It wasn't that great, and , again, electricity is not a great factor in
heating our home. i.e. 1/3hp (246 watts) furnace blower which runs only
a brief time as the wood burner (even with it's tiny blower fan)
supplies the lion's share of our heat.

If it was cold enough to keep you indoors watching TV, I'd check
the power consumption of the TV. :-)

No more than normal. We're pretty set in our routine. Even around the
'holidays'.

+/- 30% isn't all that unusual under normal circumstances -- you could
look at your bills for several years if you have them.

Re read the original post. I've tracked Usage for the past 6 years by
month. That's how I calculated the average and spread.

Thanks

Further thoughts and notions appreciated.

Steve
Southiowa