Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Bush exempts Navy from environmental laws

Hawke wrote:

Amen! You got people arguing about what North Korea could do to the US. In
military terms the answer is nothing. Besides, all an attack on the US by
Korea would do is get them obliterated by nuclear weapons. I'm amazed that
people seem to have forgotten what deterrence is all about. Sure the world
is full of idiots and crazies around that would love to do all kinds of evil
things. But they don't because of what would happen to them if they did.
It's why we have nukes and it's called retaliation. Do something bad to us
and you all die. If you can back it up that works very well in the real
world. We can back it up. We have 10,000 nuclear weapons and the means to
deliver them anywhere we want. We really don't need much more than that
militarily. Certain nuclear annihilation will do a lot to keep people in
line even when they are crazy.

Hawke

Hawk, you are such an idiot.

It surprises me that people actually like to argue with you.

NOBODY is going to use nuclear weapons in anything but retaliation
for nukes.

Cripes!