Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Michael Kennedy Michael Kennedy is offline

Default Fuel flow meter for cars .. ?

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Clint Sharp wrote:

In message , Michael A. Terrell
writes
HapticZ wrote:

i used to just coast down hills to gain MPG advantage ;-))

Anyone can do that. OTOH, if you can do it while going uphill... ;-)

LOL, of course a modern EFI vehicle uses less fuel if you coast with it
in the highest gear and the throttle closed. Drop it out of gear or use
the clutch and it uses fuel to keep the engine spinning.

The farthest I've ever coasted downhill was about seven and a half
miles, after I ran out of gas at four in the morning.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Well that obviously was not here in Florida, but sounds like an adventure.

Mike