Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default fa: bunch of "Deltagram" project magazines

Delta apparently published project magazines monthly at one time, later
bi-monthly - some projects use a lathe, many use bandsaw and table saw and
drill press - anyway, I ended up with a few from the 40s and a few from the
50s and put them on e-bay - then it dawned on me that some folks here might
find them of interest, so here are the links:

what is interesting looking back over a 60 year time window is how many of
the projects are tobacco related - pipe racks, cigarette holders, ash trays
and so on. And how many of the projects are what I would call "cute little
knock offs" - and of course there is that horrible 1950s modern furniture -
Bleah!!

how times have changed.

--
bill