Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Bush exempts Navy from environmental laws

Ned Simmons wrote:

Got any specifics on those claims? All I can find says North Korea's
sub fleet consists of approx 20 1950s technology Romeo class
diesel-electrics with a 9000 mile range, and a similar number of
smaller Sang-O coastal subs with a 1500 mile range - nowhere near
enough to reach Washington DC or Groton. And no mention of missile
launching capability.

Yeah! It's not like they can find diesel fuel and fresh supplies
anywhere but home port! Oh, ****, they CAN!!!

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell