Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] lwhaley22000@gmail.com is offline

Default stucco cracking

On Jan 19, 8:14*am, "Tim" wrote:
I am adding some decorative masonry block to my stucco home. *This is the
heavy troweled type stucco finish. *I notice today that some of the work
done yesterday has a number of hairline cracks. *iI this because of too much
water in the mix...or too little...or maybe something else. *I had done this
a number of years ago and had no cracking as the heavier stucco dried ?

Thanks, Tim

you may be able to scratch out the cracked part and redo it. Or, just
leave the non structural defect alone and think of it as decorative.