Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Millwright Wrong is a SPAMMER!!!

In article , "Al" wrote:
This group is descending into hell.

All of the cross-posting & off-topic garbage has attracted every parasite,
spammer, jerk in the universe. There is so much $#!T here that the group is
near worthless.

With the filtering capability available in the Nfilter proxy, and the killfile
features built into my newsreader, I rarely see the spam posts -- and the ones
I *do* see, I've learned to ignore.

I've commented before but unfortunately there is no moderator and regular
users continue to feed these trolls.

And this post is an improvement how, exactly?

GOODBYE!

Don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.