jim rozen

Default Gunner's medical bills

In article , Gunner says...

On the other hand..I admit that the majority of the Republicans
platform is far less harmful than the Dems majority. The Dems even
have some things I like. Damned shame its such a tiny fraction.

Tradeoff, tradeoffs. That's politics. Yes I voted for
Shumer but that was because I would be *damned* if I
voted for that skunk D'Amato.

The only comment in fact..was a weasel about how a woman could be the
definer of whether or not her child is a human or not.

Well seeing as this is not spelled out in the constitution, and
all rights not defined as 'for the government' in that document
are reserved for the people, I would say the 'people' in this
case, enjoy that right.

Jim

please reply to: