Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod LRod is offline

Default Craftsman Radial Arm Saw

On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 21:44:07 -0500, "Lee K"
wrote:

"LRod" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 18:26:36 -0500, "SBH"
wrote:

If it isn't, they'll (Emerson) give you $100 if you send them the
motor. Note, that you will then have a virtually useless chunk of cast
iron, sheet metal, and particle board. Moreover, you will probably
spend a good chunk of that $100 in shipping to get the motor to them.

Nope. They send you a box and then have you call UPS to pick it up at your
house, all paid for by them.

That's good to know, in case I ever decide to send them my motor.
Which I won't.

Thanks for the info.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
http://www.normstools.com

care to correspond with you anyway.