Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default 2008 Pres

CJT wrote:

That's why I said "in the main." Debt for frivolous things is bad
(welfare, farm subsidies, global-warming ameloriation, etc.). But
debt incurred for "investment" is good (bridges, infrastructure,
education, etc.) as is debt incurred to kill skanks, do-bads,
squints, mopes, scrots, and toad-suckers. The other part of
debt-be-good is inflation. We pay off the debt in cheaper dollars.

So now inflation is a good thing, too? Republican economics revealed
at last...

I wish you'd quit that.

I didn't say inflation was good, I was just recognizing that inflation
exists.

Almost always has and it's not unreasonable to expect it to continue.