Posted to rec.woodworking
Jane & David Jane & David is offline

Default Magna-Set Magnetic Jointer Knife Setting Jig

In article x29kj.24$ec.15@trndny02, Nova wrote:

Rick wrote:
I have a Woodstock International #1210 Magnetick Jointer Knife Setting
Jig I want to sell. Works on jointers from 4" to 8". Before I put it on
Ebay I thought I'd offer it here.

Amazon sells it for $59.20. I'll sell it for $40 including freight to
anywhere in the lower 48 . . . Used it twice. Perfect condition,
includes the original box.

Rick
Lawrence, KS
http://www.thunderworksinc.com

New they're $26.95 at Grizzly Tools:

http://www.grizzly.com/catalog/2008/Main/357

For what it's worth: Grizzly may or may not be selling the same jig -
their description says "patents owned by Woodstock Int'l", it doesn't
say that it is made by Woodstock. That may not mean that the quality is
different, but it smells a bit deceptive. Even so the price looks really
good.

PDX David

(By the way Nova, every time I see your name I get really hungry. Just
down the valley from here there is a fantastic Hungarian restaurant
named "Novak's". Man can they cook!)