Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Bush exempts Navy from environmental laws

In article , "Dave Smithers" wrote:

look - there may be many arguable things that one would do to protect

the
environment - but right now, there is no urgent need for this sonar, the

US
mainland is not under attack by rogue sumbarines

And if we don't use the sonar, we'll never know when we *are* under
attack until it's too late. Doh!

Let's see, if I remember correctly it wasn't that long ago that a Chinese
sub surfaced near one of our carriers and it was a complete shock. They had
no idea it was even there.

Well, that's what we let them think, anyway...

So it's clear that our ability to find submarines
isn't that great, period.

You clearly have no clue.

[...]

Hawke

Aaaahhh, *that* explains it.
Back in the killfile, you nym-shifting Pigeon.

--
Regards,