Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default fs - sanding belts - just not quite what I need.

from an estate, I acquired a pile of belt sander belts - it turns out they
don't fit my sander (3X24 is what I need) - I can cut them apart and use
them for sandpaper, but if any of you-all can use them, then $ are saved if
you get them from me and I go buy sand paper from Klingspor or some such
place

What I have is (width is 3 inches in all cases, below is length, grit,
quantity):

25 7/32 - 80 - two
25 1/2 - 36 three
21 - 60 nine
23 3/4 - 60 nine plus 3 plus 5 (all marked 60, but sure feel different),
23 3/4 - 80 used 3

if you can use everything, then I gotta use a flat rate box for $10, if you
want only the 21 inch batch or maybe one of the other batches, then I can
use a $5 flat rate envelope - all of above for $15, just the 21 inch ones,
$5

if interested, contact me directly per instructions below

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

wil lia m_b_n obl e at msn daught com