Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] spamTHISbrp@yahoo.com is offline

Default Bush exempts Navy from environmental laws

On Jan 17, 11:10 pm, "William Noble" wrote:
look - there may be many arguable things that one would do to protect the
environment - but right now, there is no urgent need for this sonar, the US
mainland is not under attack by rogue sumbarines, unless you count the one
or two that we pick up comming into Florida filled with drugs, so what makes
this so urgent that it requires that the courts be overridden - this smacks
of what is worse about bush - his imperious attitude and his inability to
even conteplate that there may be nuances and valid other positions.

and yes, a dieout of the human race may be inevitable if we continue our
current ways - I think I'd rather than not happen - how about you?

wrote in ...
Cliff wrote:

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/347644_sonar17.html

As soon as we kill all the whales it will be much safer piloting a sub
underwater. Really sucks running into one.

Btw, eviromentalists hate nuclear, hate coal, so we go to natural gas for
power. Now it costs a bundle to heat your home while France is 70%
nuclear. Then you wanted solar power but quickly named windmills
California
Cuisonarts and railed against it. We try to put windmills off shore and
your idol Teddy Kennedy doesn't want to see them in his back yard so to
say.

Admit it, you just want the human race to die except for a few Democrat
Sierra Clubbers that will repopulate the world worshiping the earth
mother.

FOAD

Bush fan I am not, and I'm not in favor of needlessly harming
wildlife, but we are going to be facing a challenging subsurface
situation across the world, especially from china, but from others as
well.

Damn ran outta commas...

Dave