Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Panasonic builds record-breaking battery

Gerald Miller wrote:
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 00:07:02 -0800, Gunner
wrote:

Are you aware of the new Eneloop NIMH that Sanyo recently brought out?
They apparently have solved the leakage issue..they dont go dead
sitting in the drawer. Ive been changing over to these from basic
NiMN bats, as Ive charged the old style, and a month later tried to
use the digital camera, only to find em deader then a popcorn fart.

These go a long time without bleeding down.

http://www.eneloop.info/

I've had good service from Energizer (2500 mAh) and Duracell (1800mAh)
AA NiMH and Dorcy AAA batteries for all my applications other than
flashlights which get cheap carbon batteries.
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada

watch the quality drop on these batteries. If they're not stamped "HR" on
the bottom, they're not the high quality Sanyo cells from Japan they've
usually been selling. They'll be changed to some sort of no name garbage,
and the process has already started.