Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Of Interest -metalworking..uranium

I missed the Staff meeting, but the Memos shoed that Gunner
wrote on Mon, 14 Jan 2008 14:03:54
-0800 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

Ayup..further proof of what happens when some Iranian nutjob decides
to play chicken with Uncle Sam. Attack profile, multiple warnings.

So sorry. Next time, dont act like an attacking aircraft, no matter
which mad Islamic Fundi imam told you to do so.

And dont act like attacking vessels, in an age when man portable
weapons can come close to sinking a US vessel.

Im rather impressed at the restraint shown by our skippers. A quck
programming and 4 seconds max from a Phalanx battery and there would
have been nothing but an oil slick and spreading blood stain in the
water, remains of all the speed boats.

Sooner or later..when you taunt, and shoot pebbles at the tigers with
a sling shot, they are going to come over the fence and rip off your
face.

OTOH, the crafty minions of the Great Satan have denied Imanut job
of the excuse for further deprivations in Iran. That is to say, the
Great Satan did not attack his harmless patrol boats.
Confusion to our enemies, says I.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
"I had just been through hell and must have looked like death warmed