Posted to alt.home.repair
integrity21 integrity21 is offline

Default ALLHARDWOODFLOOR LTD.(tm) The beauty of wood

Real hardwood floors are the best bet, I dont mean prefinished floors from some hardwood floor covering outfit
A site finished floor has all its seems leveled out and filled and covered with a clear/amber or opauqe coating such as Glitsa(tm) Swedish Finish.
we are specializing in ALL APPLICATIONS of Hardwood Floors and Stairs(Installation , sanding , Finishing ,(ALL FINISHES)Game Lines& Gymnasiums plus ALL Prefinished Floors( floor leveling apon occasion)
http://allhardwoodfloor.com/PhotoAlb...um_1197567262/
http://allhardwoodfloor.com