Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_2_] HeyBub[_2_] is offline

Default 2008 Pres

BobR wrote:

Hell, things were so bad during the Carter fiasco that we measured
life with a misery index. Some people were either too young to really
remember how bad it was or they simply choose to forget because it
doesn't fit their desire to put down Bush. Bush is by no measure a
GREAT President but he is far from the worst. I can name at least
three during my lifetime who were worse. Carter was by far the worse,
Nixon ran a distant second and Johnson followed Nixon.

I suggest that the country was so disgusted with the seemingly corrupt, but
competent, Nixon that they picked a righteous, though incompetent,
replacement.